Statalytics was created for convenience of promoting your product, brand or service via Instagram. We do not encourage spamming or violation of Instagram user's rights or rules set by Instagram.
It is up to you to read the Statalytics new user guide before using the service. By using Statalytics, you agree that you have read the guide and agree to follow these guidelines.
1. Statalytics is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Statalytics at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not liable if your Instagram account is blocked or banned for any reason.
4. We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
5. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
6. We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
7. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Statalytics.
8. Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try Statalytics for free for 5 days.
9. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
10. We can refund your money at our own discretion.
11. Any refunds given will be prorated based on your tiered cost.
12. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
13. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
14. Statalytics does not tolerate spam activity. If you are using spam usernames or creating multiple new accounts to continue to use the 5-day free trial without ever purchasing time, or other spam-like activity, you will be banned from using Statalytics.
15. Statalytics was created for convenience of promoting your product, brand or service via Instagram. We do not encourage spamming or violation of Instagram user's rights or rules set by Instagram.
16. Our system servers are secured using high level encryption to prevent unauthorized access of your account. However, in case of security breach and loss of data, we are not responsible for the consequences that follow the event.
17. Please note that if you change your password, the script you set will automatically stop. To activate it again, you should re-launch the app and re-login with the new password. During such an event, the inactive period shall not be considered or added to your license.
18. Please note that you are free and solely responsible to create and use your own hash tags. However, that can slow down the functioning speed of the app.
19. No refund claims will be entertained if your profile had been active and there have been no technical glitches that prevented proper usage of the application.
20. User behavior such as liking, following or commenting on your images or gallery cannot be predicted and therefore cannot be controlled. The actual number of likes or followers you get solely depends on the quality of images in your gallery.
21. You are solely responsible for any additional usage of Instagram’s servers used by your profile while using Statalytics. Statalytics does not allow usage over Instagram’s intended user capacity, however you are responsible for any additional usage over your usual amount.
Already have account?Sign In